- Asia Pacific Media Forum (APMF) is a not-for-profit event for professionals involved in marketing, advertising and media.
- Held once every two years, APMF is designed to spark the advancement of knowledge and inspiring new ideas. It highlights trends on shifting media landscape, consumer speed of adoption and their impact on business.
- It is a pro-bono ‘labor-of-love’ project from industry leaders and built with ‘from the industry to the industry’ mindset
Meet The Stakeholders
- APMF is one of the most well executed media forum in the APAC region with the world class speakers and industry experts
- It is the gathering of who’s who in the marketing, advertising and media industry. In fact, since APMF first inception in 2005, the delegates who attending the forum are those who control approximately more than 90% of advertising media budget in Indonesia, and also highly influential decision makers from across the region
- It is the ideal ground to introduce new services, product and technology, the place to explore new possibilities and opportunities
APMF 2014: Connect Deeper
Carrying the big theme “Connect Deeper”, APMF 2014 brings forward key thoughts that will shape how industry stakeholders should reinvent, explore and mould new thinking in consumer, brand and media relationship